Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Where Does the Time Go?

Time has recently been in my thoughts lately. I looked at my last post and realised it has almost been ten days since my last entry. There's been a "whole-lot-a-nothin' goin' on". Just the normal, basketball practice, bill paying, grocery shopping, working, running, reading, and writing.

One event coming up is my youngest is turning 11. Hard to believe, but again, where did the time go?? It seems like only yesterday, Jeff and I were leaving the hospital with a little bundle all wrapped up against the cold. Now that little bundle stands almost taller than I. She keeps me hopping with piano, trumpet, and now...her interest is in guitar (see her blog at .

She is also a basketball whiz. She loves driving down the court. Her hair flies behind her. She is a very smart player...and when someone tries to steal the ball from her a gleam comes in her eye as the elbows start flying!!!! That's my girl!!!!I was bragging about her at work the other day about how I wish she would be more "mean" with the ball....She is just too nice. My co-worker said, "She takes after her Dad, does she?" I roared with laughter, and said, "You bet she does!!"

She does all these activities, while keeping a 4.0 in school. She astounds me!! We are so blessed.....and again....Where does the time go?

1 comment:

Angela said...

Jenna & I are checkin' where you are on skinny jeans. Number 8! Run baby run!!!

Hey, no matter--you really are looking skinny in your jeans. I'm inspired!

Love ya!
Angela