Sunday, January 13, 2008

FROSTY the Snowgirl ;) Will Survive!!

I went running this morning this morning at 7:30 a.m.....the first kilometer was frigid torture!!! ...But I kept going. My body had a hard time warming up!! ...But I kept going. My hood was pulled tight and I was breathing through the strings. ...But I kept going. My fingers were covered with gloves and still numb. ...But I kept going. You're probably seeing the pattern here. I ran a full 5.25 km. in 28:12 minutes, but it wasn't easy. The last song I was running to was "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor. The YouTube to the left is quite retro with spandex and sparkles from the 70's, but worth reminiscing. Quite appropriate in my running and my new Powersong!! Fellow runners who brave the cold and bypass the treadmill...I am in awe. Next run will be on the treadmill, I am too much of a wussie. ...But I keep going AND I WILL SURVIVE! :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

I LOVE that song! Hey-I see you're still number 11, but oh so close to Miss Jones!

How did you get your blog to take up the whole page???

Thanks for the smile!
Ang