Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sweet Success

Well, I have to admit....my weight loss journey is not all sweet success. I visited the Jenny Craig office yesterday.....and ohhhhh how the mighty have fallen. I am up .6 of a pound. While this is extremely discouraging....I have to take responsibility for this setback. I admit to some Superbowl overeating [to my best friend: I say "That da** Trout!!" wink, wink=)] and Birthday cookie raids from the cookie jar. What was just going to be one plate on Sunday...turned into five. And what was just going to be just one cookie....turned into four...several days in a row. Is it any wonder I gained?? I haven't been eating my salads at lunch. I have been skipping my vitamins. My V-8's have been sitting quietly in the fridge like little lost boys!!! If I look at the big picture, though, I have lost over 30 pounds. I just need to get back on track. Eating has always been a big issue for me, and it is time to get back on the band wagon. So after my appointment of excuses, I went to Wal-mart, stocked up on fresh veggies and fruit, and today I have a plan for sweet success.....the right way!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I know you'll get back on the wagon. Too bad that dam* trout has such an effect on ya'll -- it's so good for you!!! Of course, not so much the cream cheese...

Hey--you're NUMBER 6!!! Skinny skinny skinny jeans!

Love ya!
Angela