Friday, December 14, 2007

Workin' on Makin' It Big

I have recently been informed by a colleague (that sounds so "professional"....Angela!!!) that I need to get on the ball and post more of my writings. I have to admit I have been very lax. I think my excuse will be the time of year that it is, but really I have had the time: I have just chosen to do other things. If I am truly interested in writing, ecspecially writing as a profession, it's time to get serious. My pre-New Year's resolution is to write atleast twice a week. So look out world.....my laptop and mind are unleashed. No telling what the topics will be.....so family and friends be careful....or you just might find yourself forever memorialized in the "great blog highway". And Angela, thanks for kicking me in the booty about my writing...you are the best. I am so proud to be in the presence of a paid writer!!!!!! You are going to make it big someday.....I know it, while I will still probably be workin' on makin' it big!!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

You're cracking me up! "Colleague!" Hey, I'm looking forward to the posts! You're a great writer. Maybe we'll both get paid to write in 2008--last one there's a rotten egg!
Love ya, friend!

Angela

P.S. I should receive my first check just in time for Christmas...of 2008!!! Ha!