Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Girl of Many Talents

I have to brag.....

Jenna has been a busy girl this month.

Not only has she been keeping straight "A"'s at school, she has involved herself in many other activities.

Her basketball team won the St. Pat's tourney this past weekend. She came home sporting a t-shirt shouting "CHAMPIONS" on the front.









She is writing a book in school that is to be published. I should be receiving it in the mail soon.





She has been keeping up with piano lessons and regular trumpet practice. Pictured with her is Molly Kenast (her wonderful, sweet piano teacher) and Hailey Solomon...one of her best friends that she takes lessons with.










She was in a play at church with her Great Aunt Susie and her Great Uncle Tom. The play was a dinner theatre recreating the night of Christ's birth. She played the part of "Savannah", Tom's daughter (Tom played the "Inn Keeper").
Susie and Jenna are pictured together.









She was in her school Christmas program/concert and played the part of "Grandma". (She threatened me if I put this picture on my blog.....so I had to do it.)

Today is her last day of school, along with a class Christmas party and gift exchange. I will post pictures of the party at a later time.

Shoohewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am just the chaffeur and I have a hard time keeping up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was funny but i dont want you to show that picture again

luv,
jenna

Angela said...

Wow. I knew Jenna was amazing, but seeing it all in one place like that REALLY brings the point home.

Your comment cracked me up too, Jenna.

By the way...WE DID IT!!! (5th grade party). High fives and thumbs up here!

Love ya!
Ang