Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm Back!!


I took a break from writing....but now I am back. So many things have happened. I turned 40!! My daughter turned 21 and we took her to Las Vegas on a birthday trip. My weight is up, my running is nonexistant. I am working at 4:30 in the morning in an office twenty miles away, loaned out as a clerk, but I am makin' the muulah!! We bought a car, and the pressure to pay back the bank in record time is making me fret. (I HATE owing money!!) It seems like such a waste to pay someone else to use their money!! I would much rather be making money off someone else. So as you can see I have health and financial issues, but this summer is going well.

Three of the Solomon family, Jenna, and I made a mad dash to Silver Dollar City one Friday. My best friend, who deals with arthritis everyday, wore me out. She is allowed to go straight to the front of the line, since she has a disability AND she is allowed to bring her family with her (which included me and Jenna). So, with no waiting, we hit every ride in the park. We sampled the local cuisine (salted pretzels, greasy fries, sugary drinks, etc.) and then rode the rides again. Is it any wonder I was beat???!!! It was a great day!

Well, I will save the rest for another blog.

No comments: