Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ready for Spring

My running has been off, my diet has been off, my emotions have been off, my health has been off.....downward spiral.......I am soooooo ready for Spring!!!  Yesterday was our last basketball game.  I also picked up a flyer for a Memorial Day 5km run.  I am ready to get back in the saddle.  With the time change and health issues, I gave myself a break this week.  There are only 8 more weeks left of school (or torture as Tyler calls it).  I am so ready for his Junior year to be done.  We have both learned some valuable lessons this year.  I'm covering for my co-worker as she vacations this week.  All is well and I am READY FOR SPRING!! 

Below are some pictures of Jenna and I out in our park.  We took a walk, a couple of beach towels, and a bag full of snacks to lay back and watch the clouds on Friday.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Great pictures! What a great way to spend the day!

You already know I'm right there with you when it comes to spring. BRING IT ON!!!

See you around this week. SPRING BREAK!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.